January 1, 2010

Eat From the Pantry Challenge


Count me in. There is a blog I read, moneysavingmom.com that has tons of great couponing deals and she and a friend decided to host a challenge for the month of January. The idea is to grocery shop as little as possible and eat from your pantry/ freezer stockpile...for the WHOLE MONTH! This is doable, but I might run out of milk and I'll certainly miss lettuce. I know our pantry is always stocked and the freezer is exceptionally full right now mostly because a whole shelf is taken up with deer meat.

My personal goal is to not shop for any groceries - except milk. This means I need to plan ahead for Banana Girl's birthday party and I'm sure I'll have to do some crazy substitutions. What about you...are you in?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...