May 27, 2010

Ah Spring and the Bloom of Flowers

 
I am surrounded by lovely flowers in my yard all spring and summer long. I think this one is so interesting and unique, but I have no idea what it is. Do any of you know?
I love walking through the yard at various times in the year to put together flower arrangements. That's something I treasure - fresh flowers. They bring me joy.
This arrangement was from last month with spray roses, green hydrangea, solomon's seal and another "i don't know" (the tiny pink flowers). I made this one for my book club night - very girly.

2 comments:

  1. That's cleome! Otherwise know as cat's whiskers because, tha's what they look like.
    They are biannial, very easily self seed themselves.
    They are one of my fav's.
    I tent to like old fashion cottage stuff, and that's cleome.
    I wandered here from your post on hydrangeas, another of my fav's.
    Amie, better late than never :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you told me! I think that's a perfect name for this flower. I love it when it blooms. Thank you!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...