May 28, 2010

And the Winners Are...

Congratulations to the two Doodlepak winners...

Ann C
Tricia C

And as a special treat, Doodlepak has agreed to offer all Chickenville readers 10% off any order placed in the month of June. All you have to do it call or email them directly and tell them you heard about Doodlepak from Chickenville and they will discount your order. That includes the grown up version of the Doodlepak, called the Purse Pak. I keep mine in the car so I can write down a note to teacher or friend, directions to somewhere or a reminder to myself when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...