November 2, 2011

The "Christian Scientists" - Halloween Costumes 2011

I had to share this year's Halloween costumes. This year we didn't do a book theme like we have in the past. Instead I used it as a way to homeschool at the same time. We all went as scientists. I was a geneticist, trying to create a child that looks like me, which I have failed at miserably. The others were: a rocket scientist, a neurologist, a herpetologist, marine biologist, neurologist, and botanist. You should have seen my daughter set people right when they guessed she was a "nurse"!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...