October 4, 2010

Little Bug Treats

These little treats were for preschool class. They are perfect for upcoming Halloween parties. (You can see the snacks I made last year here.)

Simply lay 3 pretzel sticks straight and then take a marshmallow and cut it in half, stick it on top of the pretzels. At this point you can customize them. Break some pretzels in half and stick them in the top for antenna. Drizzle a little melted chocolate over the top for stripes or dots. Use the melted chocolate to "glue" other candies on the top of the bugs. You could use the chocolate for eye dots too. I used blue piping gel from the grocery store because my son wanted them to have blue eyes like him.

I'd love to see what you all come up with for your creations. Email me your photos. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...