May 23, 2013

Charlotte's Web Party


I quickly wanted to share these pictures of a Charlotte's Web cake I made for my oldest child's end of the year play. For the most part it was an easy cake: a sheet cake on the bottom, another sheet cake cut into a barn on the top (use chopsticks or dowels to secure the barn). Chocolate cookie crumb path, pretzel fences and plastic Little People barn animals.

I also made brownie spiders with a billion black melting candy legs that all fell off and broke in transit! Sometimes things just don't work out the way you hope. 

I'll share the shark and beach cupcakes I made for the other kid's end of year party tomorrow.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that Charlotte's Web cake! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Too cute. (I am obviously catching up on my reading.)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...